Information about cookies
- When you access our website pages, cookies may be saved on your computer (small text files sent by our server or Google server).
- We do not collect information stored on your computer, sent from our server, and we do not process it in any way.
- In addition to cookies sent from our server through our websites, Google cookies are sent to match ads displayed in Google modules to your interests.
- At any time you can disable the option of saving all or some cookies by changing the settings in your web browser.
- If you leave a comment on the blog, we collect the data you see in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and the signature of his browser as an aid in detecting spam. It is possible to choose the option of saving your name, email address and website address in cookies so that when writing subsequent comments, the above information will be conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after a year.
- If you decide to reject all cookies, you will not be able to use some of the content and services provided on our websites, in particular, those requiring a login. Turning off cookies does not mean that you can not browse the pages on our sites.
How to disable cookies:
- in the Opera browser
- in the Firefox browser
- in the Google Chrome browser
- in Internet Explorer browser
- in the Safari browser
If you use a mobile device (telephone, smartphone, tablet), read the privacy protection options in the documentation on the manufacturer’s website of your device.
Information about personal data
- The administrator of personal data is the Attorney-at-Law Marta Lampart running a business under the name Marta Lampart Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego (contact regarding personal data: email@example.com).
- Your personal data will be processed only to respond to your inquiry via the contact form or to perform services related to the content available on the website and your use of the website’s functionality. In the case of providing data in the contact form, your data will be processed in the form of the given name and surname, e-mail address, contact number. In the case of leaving a comment on the blog will be processed only data given by you.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or action at the request of the data subject before the contract is concluded (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), and implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator in the form of communication and maintaining relations with website users (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the RODO). If you use social media accounts and follow our activity on social networks, you should know that your personal data is processed in connection with running our business profiles on these websites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) for informational, educational and promotional purposes via all functionalities available on these websites. In this case, the basis for the processing of personal data is the implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator in the form of keeping profiles on social networks, including information about our activities, content related to the law and maintaining contact with users of our profiles.
- Your data will be processed no longer than it is necessary to answer or use by you from the website and its functionality, after that time may be processed during the period of prescription of possible claims or for archiving purposes for a period of time provided for by law.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to answer the inquiry indicated in the contact form or using the content of the website and its functionality. The consequence of not providing these data is the impossibility of answering and using the functionality of the website.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities that enable the functioning of our website and communication with you through IT systems.
- Visitors to the website have the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer their data and submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
Information about copyright
- The content of the website is protected by copyright law. This means that the website author’s consent is required for the use and dissemination of the content of the website. Attribution to any content of this website may constitute plagiarism which constitutes a crime.
- You can use the right of quotation specified in the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright and related rights.
- In case of publishing entries published on the website, please refer to the source of its origin.